HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Spiritual thoughts for the week:
 
 January 1 Liberation

There exists a mystic Power that is able to transform your life so thoroughly, so radically, so completely, that when the process is completed yor own friends would hardly recognize you, and, in fact, you would scarcely be able to recognize yourself...

This Power can do for you that which is probably the most important thing in your present stage: it can find your true place in life for you, and put you into it.

This Power is really no less than the primal Power of Being, and to discover that Power is the divine birthright of all men.

Around the Year with Emmet Fox (Excerpt)


January 1


In the new year, I will live one day at a time. I will make each day one of preparation for better things ahead. I will not dwell on the past or the future, only on the present. I will bury fear of the future, all thoughts of unkindness and bitterness, all my dislikes, my resentments, my sense of failure, my disappointments in others and in myself, my gloom and my despondency. I will leave all these things buried and go forward, in this new year, into a new life.

24 Hours A Day


January 2  The Power Within


But where is this wonderful Power to be contacted? The answer is simple - this Power is to be found within your own consciousness, the last place that most people would look for it. Within your own mentality there lies a source of energy stronger than electricity, more potent that high explosive; unlimited and in exhaustible. You only need to make conscious contact with it to set it working in your affairs.

Around the Year with Emmet Fox (Excerpt)


January 6

I will discipline myself. I will do this disciplining now. I will turn out all useless thoughts. I know that the goodness of my life is a necessary foundation for its usefulness. I will welcome this training, for without it God cannot give me His power. I believe that this power is a mighty power when it is used in the right way.

24 Hours A Day

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog