Spiritual thoughts for the week:

January 15

I will relax and not get tense. I will have no fear, because everything will work out in the end. I will learn soul-balance and poise in a vacillating, changing world. I will claim God's power and use it because if I do not use it, it will be withdrawn. As long as I get back to God and replenish my strength after each task, no work can be too much.

24 Hours A Day


January 17 God Is Spirit


The sixth main aspect of God is Spirit... Spirit is that which cannot be destroyed or damaged. It is the opposite of matter. Matter wears out, but Spirit does not because Spirit is substance...

You are Spirit. Spirit cannot die and was never born. Your true self was never born and will never die. You are eternal, divine, unchanging Spirit, in your true nature. The whole universe is a spiritual creation but we see it in a limited way.

Around the Year with Emmet Fox (Excerpt)


January 18 God Is Principle


The seventh main aspect of God is Principle, and this is probably the one that is least understood. What does the word 'principle' mean?... [P]rinciples were true a billion years ago and they will be true a billion years hence.

Prayer is answered because God is principle, eternally manifest in the same way.

Around the Year with Emmet Fox (Excerpt)


January 20


I want to be at one with the Divine Spirit of the universe. I will set my deepest affections on things spiritual, not on things material. As we think, so we are. So I will think of and desire that which will help, not hinder, my spiritual growth. I will try to be at one with God. No human aspiration can reach higher than

24 Hours A Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog